What is Zoom?
Zoom Video Communication Inc. is an American communication technology company founded in 2011 and its headquarters located in San Jose, California. Zoom is a cloud base video conferencing app which provides their users to set up virtual video and audio conference, screen sharing service, live chat, webinars, and other related services. Also, if users get any issue Zoom Customer Support UK is available to help you with everything.
How it Works
Zoom is a video communication app which offers a complete range of service to business and home users. Zoom offers free and paid account features to its users. Whether you are a business or an individual, you can have a variety of free and paid services to choose from. Zoom offer almost similar services like Skype, Google Meet, and, Cisco Webex. Zoom app is a very lightweight application and it doesn’t affect the performance of your device when you are using it. It offers a very easy and simple interface that can be used by anyone.
Main Features of Zoom
- Online Meetings
- Online Chats
- Rooms and Workspaces
- Phone System
- Video Webinars
- Video Conference
- Developers Platforms & More
Features of Free Account (Basic Plan)
- You can host up to 100 participants
- Unlimited one on one meetings
- Unlimited free meetings for up to 40 minutes
- Chat service
- Video call service
- Most important, you don’t require a credit card to make a free account
Features of Paid Account (Pro, Business, Enterprise)
- Host from 100-500 participants
- Increase the participants up to 1000 with Large Meetings add-on
- Group meetings for up to 40 hours
- Recording transcript
- Get 1GB to unlimited cloud storage
- Social media streaming
- Managed domains
- Company branding
- The dedicated customer success manager
- Get a wide range of optional add-on plans & more
How to Use Zoom
If you have a laptop/desktop, smartphone, iPad, tablet, or any smart device then you can use zoom. Zoom application work on all operating systems such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Android, and others. If you want to use zoom then you just need to download it on your device and create your account. Once you created your account you can use zoom for video conference, chat, zoom meeting, phone, zoom rooms, webinar, zoom app market place and more. There is no need to create an account if you want to attend a zoom meeting.
Zoom Customer Support UK
If you are using the zoom application on your computer, smartphone, tablet, or any other device and you are facing some issue with its services. Then you can contact Zoom customer support UK and you will get complete support for all types of issues. Whether you are a free user or paid user, zoom offers free support when you dial Zoom Contact Number UK.
How to Contact Zoom Customer Service UK
If you are using zoom and facing some technical issues with zoom software then you can dial Zoom Helpline Number UK. To contact zoom, you can go to their official website and contact them by phone or email. We hope that you will get complete support for your queries when you contact Zoom Helpdesk UK.
If you are facing any issue with your computer or zoom application and not able to contact zoom or fix the issue yourself. We advise you to call our customer service number 0800-090-3202. We have a team of trained professional engineers that can fix all your zoom issues over the phone to your satisfaction.
Gat a free computer and zoom diagnosis services for a limited time. So, if you want to install zoom on your computer or download zoom on your phone or tablet then call us now.
- Help you to install zoom application/software on your computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- We give you complete information about every feature of zoom
- Guide you that how you can create a meeting or webinar
- How to join zoom meeting
- Help you to create a zoom free or paid account
- Our experts will give you complete details about zoom paid service and how to use them
- If you are not happy with your purchase and looking for your money back, we will tell you how to get your money back from zoom
- We will guide you complete the zoom refund process
- We can help you with the webcam, headset and sending zoom link to participants
- Dial our toll-free number and get the best support for all types of zoom services