BullGuard antivirus software is a name that is helping in the system security market from a long-time period and over the years this software has got a worthy place for itself in the market, but it is often seen that the users are stuck into the procedures of this software and hence find it hard to conduct a troubleshoot of the software when the need arises.
When BullGuard is not scanning properly – if in case you are not able to scan your system for viruses through antivirus, in that case, check are –
• Make sure that the software is properly installed on the system.
• Check that software activated.
If all these things are right in place then the last thing that a customer can do is uninstalling the software and then reinstalled.
Bullguard hangs the system – Check BullGuard on your system and if your system is now freezing or if it’s hanged then to get that fixed follow the given steps –
• first Uninstall the antivirus software from the system.
• Do not save any settings as the prompt asks you your preference while uninstalling the software.
• Restarted the system.
• Reinstall BullGuard antivirus on your system.
The above-given procedure if followed accurately will get the issue resolved and the system, as well as the software, will be back to normal working.
Alternative fix for the issue, if the issue continues is –
• ADW cleaner downloaded on the system.
• Run a scan on the system.
• After scanning completes ten press “clean”
• Agree to all the prompts that you get to see on the screen.
• Then conduct a reboot on your system.
• After that post the scan log.
Bullguard not starting reduced – In order to get this issue fixed the user needs to conduct an update on the software. For conducting an update the user just has to open the software and in the main, the window has to click on the “update” button given in the top right corner of the window.
Disabling Bullguard pop-ups- For disabling Bullguard pop-ups the user should follow the given steps –
• Go to the firewall section.
• Set the user level to “advanced”.
• Go to the logs tab.
• Select “security log”
• Click right on the IP address that is trying to scan the ports on your system
• Then ban that particular IP address.
• On right-click “custom security”.
• Automatically block intruders for X seconds
• Get a larger number inserted in the field.
An alternative method for disabling the pop-ups from the system is discussed in the given steps –
• In BullGuard console.
• Go to the firewall section.
• Click “profiles tab”
• Click “custom profile” as it opens then go to the notifications tab.
• Uncheck-display a security notification.
The annoying popups won’t appear on the screen anymore.
Deleting the temporary folder from Bullguard- For deleting the temporary folders from BullGuard antivirus follows the given steps –
• Open the software, and then go to settings.
• Click “advanced” then click “general”
• Allow BullGuard to protect its components.
• Resume the system and get the file deleted.
Here are some possible resolutions to fix the software if it is not working properly. However, if you still need any sort of help or support then connect with the experts at BullGuard Phone Number UK.