In most cases, Avast is not the one to guilt for your presentation errors. There are still a number of causes why Avast might be slowing down your device. Let’s take a look at some common things that you may desire to deem previous to troubleshooting the issue:
- There’s no accessible disk space on your computer. If your hard disk is too filled, your device will begin functioning slower. You can simply help this by clearing up a few disk spaces by our resolution below.
- Too many start-up programs. If too many apps run on startup, your device might work slower owing to the sum of software open. This can be helped by disabling needless startup apps using our solution.
If certain application components and features are not working correctly in Avast Free Antivirus or Avast Premium Security, we suggest you revamp your installation by means of the Avast Setup window. Installation revamp is suggested to solve the following issues with your Avast application:
- Certain features are not working.
- A scan is stuck mid-progress.
- An application upgrade fails.
NOTE: When you revamp your Avast application, some custom-made settings might return to their defaulting configurations.
Your operating system: WINDOWS 11
- Make sure that no other applications are running on your PC.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and choose Apps and Features from the menu that appears.
- Click ⋮ Options (the three dots) and pick Uninstall twice.
- Select Programs and Features from the menu that appears. If provoked for permission by the User Account Control dialog, clack Yes.
- When the Avast Setup window appears, clack Repair. Wait whilst setting up repairs to your Avast application.
If prompted, click Restart computer to instantly reboot your PC and complete the repair. If a restart is not required, click Done.
Looking for some more information? Call How to remove Malware Ultimate Guide at 0800-090-3202 and get instant help for product and service-related issues.