Malwarebytes is a must-have security application for any computer user. Because it’s little and quick, it’s a great way to get rid of the most recent ailments that have been going about. Malwarebytes is regularly updated throughout the day to keep you safe from the latest threats. One of the program’s biggest advantages is that it will not only scan your computer for free, but it will also remove any viruses that it finds.
Malwarebytes protects your computer in the following ways:
1. While using Malwarebytes to scan and clean a computer is always free, upgrading to the Malwarebytes Premium version unlocks a slew of additional features. Real-time protection, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection are among the features available.
2. Real-time security keeps an eye on your computer in real-time, and if you try to run dangerous software or open a hazardous file, Malwarebytes software will stop you and quarantine the file. This safeguards you from infections disguised as free downloads or dangerous attachments.
3. The anti-ransomware feature safeguards your computer against present and emerging ransomware threats. When Malwarebytes anti-ransomware detects ransomware behavior, such as file encryption, it will automatically stop the process in question, preventing it from encrypting your computer further.
4. The anti-exploit feature safeguards your computer against exploit kits that attempt to exploit flaws in Windows and installed apps. Malwarebytes anti-exploit will prohibit an exploit kit from infecting your computer if it is detected on a site you are visiting or one that is attempting to exploit your computer’s vulnerabilities.
5. Finally, the harmful website security feature will prevent your computer from visiting any known hazardous websites. These sites are classified as harmful if they are known to house exploit kits, malware, adware, puppies, or in-browser miners. Using the malware protect feature will keep your computer safe from threats before they have a chance to attack you.
When a user first sets up Malwarebytes antivirus, it automatically detects and removes malicious files. They get all the features of the Malwarebytes Premium version for free for 14 days. Following that, consumers can choose to upgrade to the Premium version or continue using the Malwarebytes Free edition’s scan and clean functions. This will assure you that your computer is being secured from some of the newest infections out there.