AVG software is one of the most used software when it comes to home security. AVG offers the best protection from malware, spyware, tracking cookies, rootkits, ransomware, and other online threats.
People like AVG antivirus because it’s very cost-effective. If you are using your computer for email, banking, shopping, social media, gaming, and internet surfing then AVG would be the best antivirus for you.
AVG Automatic Renewal Service
One of the most liked features you get is AVG automatic renewal service. In this service, you allow AVG to take money from your account automatically for the subscription. Although, you can always disable or cancel AVG automatic renewal service any time by contacting AVG Antivirus Service UK or login into your account.
But in some cases, users don’t want to get charged automatically. Some users want to check other company’s offers before renewing their subscription. And some users want to upgrade their AVG security.
You have all the rights to cancel or Stop AVG’s automatic renewal service before AVG takes money from your account. If you get charged then there is an option to get a refund from AVG.
AVG Money-Back Guarantee
AVG offers 30 days money-back guarantee to all their users. If you are not happy with your purchase, all you need to do is to contact AVG Antivirus Refund UK. You need to give a valid reason behind the refund and the AVG representative will initiate the refund for you.
But in some cases, you need to check first whether you are eligible for a refund or not. Please find the information below for the same:
- Third-party resellers or retail stores: If you have bought AVG from any third-party reseller or retail stores then you need to contact them for a refund. You need to check the terms & conditions of the retail store before requesting a refund.
- App Store: If you have purchased AVG security from the app store then we advise you to check their refund policy first before buying AVG antivirus.
Things you need for AVG Antivirus Refund
To get a refund from AVG antivirus, you need to contact the AVG email support or dial AVG Hotline Number UK. You can also go to AVG official website to raise a refund request.
Get the below information first before request a refund from AVG
- You need to fill AVG antivirus refund request form which you can find on the AVG website
- You need to choose the product
- Payment reference number
- The amount and other details to identify your purchase
- Submit the form to send a refund request